|Summa Center for Sports Health Symposium 2014
Date: February-28 and March-1-2014
Location: Summa Raymond C. Firestone, 55 Arch Street, Auditorium
Visit summahealth.org/symposium for additional information about this event.
Symposium will include:
- Continental breakfast, Lunch and snacks
- Free parking (Summa employees are not included)
Panel Discussions and Open Forums
- Rotator cuff and ACL algorithms
- Surgical and non-surgical approaches
- Functional testing and return to participation
- The medical implications of the latest trends in exercise (P90X, insanity)
- Functional lifting for all ages
- Improving communication among healthcare providers
- Case Study, Patellar Cartilage avulsion
- Patellar dislocations: surgical and non- surgical approaches.
PRE-REGISTRATION Early Registration Deadline: February 14
NOTE: If payment in full is not received BEFORE this date, there will be a $25 processing charge for registrations between February 15 - February 27, 2014. No registrations will be accepted at the door.
LOST OR REPLACEMENT CERTIFICATES: There will be a $25 charge for each lost or replacement certificates. Certificates will be distributed at the end of each day.
Once a registration has been processed, cancellation notices must be provided in writing from participants. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after February 14 (including weather related). Cancellations occurring before February 14 will receive a refund minus a $25 administrative fee. For registrations held with a credit card pending receipt of a company check, if the company check has not been received prior to cancellation, your credit card will be charged accordingly. Summa Health System reserves the right to cancel any symposium and participants will receive a full refund. Cancellations can be emailed to: Kozakh@summahealth.org
DIRECTIONS: visit www.summahealth.org
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Call Hollie Kozak at 330-379-5356
Register early by February 14, 2014 and take advantage of our discounted rates.
- Healthcare provider - $170 after Feb. 15th $195
- Summa affiliate/partner (Summa Rehab Hospital, Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center and Summa Western Reserve) - $120 after Feb. 15th $195
- Summa/Kent employees - $90 after Feb. 15th $195
- Students, PT/OT/AT students,medical students high school students (Does not include licensed graduate students) - $40 after Feb. 15th $65
- One day attendance - $95 after Feb. 15th $120
- Residents - FREE